No Child Left Behind No Child Left Behind

great punchline

iffy graphics but great ending punchline

TheOtherTruth responds:

Thank you for your review.

AND I am glad you liked the punchline!

Retarded Animal Babies 10 Retarded Animal Babies 10

THE BEST

the best series on newgrounds and possibly the best flash ever. Keep up the great work, even as life demands other things

LOTR Parody: SE p1 LOTR Parody: SE p1

INCREDIBLE

This is probly the funniest flash on newgrounds. I love the crisp picture and well-done audio work. Some super funny parts were when Gimli says, "This weed's excellent" and also the "bickering" between Legolas and Aragorn. The mouth animation was great. The only bad thing was the huge file size, but that cant be avoided because of all the high quality pictures.

Sickness Pt. 2 Sickness Pt. 2

EH

Nothing new brought to the table of newgrounds. The graphics and sound were alright, but nothing out-of-the-ordinary. Also, the feeble attempt at a plot is almost worse than none at all.

Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

Proves a point...

This flash definetely proves a point-that one doesn't need flashy graphics or smooth animation to make a great flash. Don't get me wrong. The graphics and style help the mood and fit with the music, but it's not the strongest part of the flash. I still gave you a 5, simply for the awesome style, splendid sound, quirky graphics, and downright insane ideas. Oh yeah, and Saladfinger's voice is absolutely incredible.